Lepe truck

Reisadvies gezocht en reisadvies te geef.
Blackbert

Post by Blackbert »

Bon, jullie die er al geweest zijn weten waarschijnlijk hoe 't werkt en wat het effect kan zijn:
Trailriding in Wales en het systeem om stukken te sluiten voor motoren/4x4s/ ...

Tot nu toe moeten de voorstellen tot sluiting van een weg bekendgemaakt worden, zodat iedereen die dat wil bezwaar kan aantekenen. De regering van Wales denkt een manier gevonden te hebben om dat te omzeilen, zodat het eerste wat je merkt van een 'TRO' het bord naast de weg is (zoals hier met de beruchte blauwe borden, eigenlijk).

Tot 29 februari tijd om bezwaar aan te tekenen: linkje in de eerste post en een tekst die je kan gebruiken als mail iets lager. 't Kan maar helpen.

Riding in Wales
grease up your baby for a ball on the hill

zappa

Re: Lepe truck

Post by zappa »

[color=#FF4000:2t3vd3z4]Naar 't emailadres:[/color:2t3vd3z4]

http://wales.gov.uk/consultations/trans ... =1&lang=en

[color=#FF4000:2t3vd3z4]Deze tekst gezonden :[/color:2t3vd3z4]
Dear Mr Burnell,

I wish to object to the above proposal in the strongest possible terms.

Removal of this requirement is like to have a significant impact on my hobby of trail riding on motorcycles.

Unless TROs on minor roads and byways are properly advertised, many trail riders will not be aware of what is proposed, and be unable to put forward constructive suggestions as to how routes can be managed.

The net result will probably be a rise in irresponsible and illegal riding, together with access to the countryside being denied to responsible riders.

I am sure this is an unintended consequence of the reform, and that when the implications are realised it will be abandoned.
sig nature